Thursday, July 19, 2012

Wild with colour:


Oh so bold and out there! I had an awesome time with all these crazy colours for the current Bird Is the Word Challenge. But as usual - in the mad whirl that I call my life - I missed entering it...Sigh..

I have taken to handcutting my own arrows? Like it? I know alot of  scrappers use a silhouette. I can't justify the cost so handcutting it is..

Which is a great segway into my next 'bits and bobs'mini kit which is currently in the works..  It is bright and bold in flavour similar to this layout  and will include some of my handcut arrows too!
Want another giveaway.. Hold onto to your scissors ladies it's just around the corner!

C xx

1 comment:

  1. Just stunning...ALWAYS stunning. Love your scrappy style...all the little embellies work so well together & yes, v neat arrows!!!!!

    ReplyDelete