Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March madness?

I finally got all my photos printed from the Summer...A big edit and then a long haul to upload..

But I am so happy to have them in my hands..

New photos always bring on a scrapping fever. Which is really what I need right now. SO...I have decided to scrap as much as I can this month. I want to  keep updated. So be prepared for LOTS of layouts this month. Nothing flashy. No crazy awesome techniques..Just lots of layouts that I need to get done..
Stay tuned. Here's what I have so far:


(Edited to add:) Turns out this layout is perfectly suitable for entry at Scrap The Girls this month:




Not sure about the pastel layout as per usual...BUT I love the photo of Milla.. The joy on her face is priceless..Christmas is so her thing right now...I actually like the last layout the best. Brights. Paint.. And a photo of the two little men...
So anyways...My scrapbook table is a mess now..Ho hum....Probably have to clean it up before I manage to keep up with this scrapbooking madness I have going on....

Bye!


13 comments:

  1. Hi, these are lovely! good to see you scrapping again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you back scrapping... I LOVE the last one with the 'boys'...great bg paper:):) Happy scrappin'...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pages. I love your mixes of colour. Always so full of life. And your photos are gorgeous....of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pastel one is my favourite!! Love it, and the photo is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just awesome!! Love you STG entry, those butterflies are divine! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow awesome layouts! Thanks for playing along with the STG challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm, I clicked over to have a better look at your Scrap the girls layout because it was so cute and now I leave full of inspiration because all of you layouts are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally gorgeous work!! I would love to scraplift the style of your first LO with the children on their cycles, it that is ok with you? I love all the white space and having the strips of colour, so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous pages! Thanks for playing along at STG :).

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of these! Thanks for joining us over at STG
    D xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. All gorgoeus layouts...love your style! Gorgeous photo for STG, also love the butterflies & colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful designs, love your style.
    Who needs crazy awesome techniques these are
    just fantastic.
    Thanks for playing along at STG.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete