Thursday, March 15, 2012

A challenge and a 'just coz':

First up..I was trolling through my photographed layouts and came across this one:

Started out life as a blog challenge..Went totally off the rails and was unable to contain it to the criteria and it turned out like this. It a photo from last May.When Master R had his first fascination with wheels....I had all the little strips lined up - but not stuck down - I went out for a run - I came back and Rod had cleaned up - including all my little strips....Aaargh.....

Kraft it Up Challenge:

Slowly working through my Christmas shots...This challenge was:

1:piece of Kraft
2: photos
3: word title (I figure I have three MAIN words??)
4: different pieces of patterned paper ( I have used 4. But more than once?)
5: embellies

Aaah close enough for me.. I struggle to not add bit and bobs as I go..Alas with the way of the first layout pictured...

See more layouts for you to see!!!

Bye!

3 comments:

  1. great mix of pp and i adore your photos...thanks for playing along at KIU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Celeste, sweet pics too. Thanks so much for playing along at KIU. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always admire your photos, Celeste, and these are so sweet with the sun haze! The layering and colours are really beautiful xox

    ReplyDelete