Friday, March 23, 2012

chocolate and sunshine:



When I first saw this challenge at Show Us Your  Stuff..I immerdiately thought of this photo of my darling Grace from Summer at Yarrawwonga. Every year I get an awesome photo of her - WET! She is always having so much fun... The photo her hair and the light - it's just all chocolate and sunshine...

This was the inspiration prompt... I have obviously used aqua as my main colour and Ihave sprinkles and chocolate throughout... Also didn't realise the canvas butterfly would have a pretty pattern after I misted it. So that was a nice little surprise too!


And another layout to leave you with for the weekend.  Up the river,when life was warmer and simpler... Sigh...
We are off to let the men mountain bike down Mt Buller this weekend! Even though it is probably going to snow..How's the irony?

Bye!

12 comments:

  1. Always have fun seeing what photos you've been snapping; LO's doing:):) LOVE the 'woody' one...great way of popping in multi photos & those sunglasses:):):) I wanted to do that challenge, but couldn't find anything 'right'..have fun at Bulla!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been a lurker on your blog for a long time now, but just have to say that I just adore your LO's and love love love your scrapping style!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you lot had fun over summer :) Miss having a scrapping buddy up here. Have no motivation do do anything really scrappy related. too busy exploring the place.

    I like popping in and seeing what you have been creating. LOVE IT!

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI.. your photos are always a stunning centerpiece of your layouts.. and your style is always fabulous.. I hope everyone stays safe over the weekend for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Celeste
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at SUYS!
    I adore your layout and your pic
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great lo I love that photo! thanks for joining us at SUYS cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh! I love these layouts! The circles and butterflies on the first one are awesome! And I love how the second one is all neatly grouped together on that fabulous wood grain paper! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous work as usual Celeste, thanks for playing along at SUYS!
    Hope to see your work again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your work Celeste!
    Such a gorgeous photo of your daughter.
    Love your take on the prompt for SUYS.
    Thanks for playing along x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - a magical photo! Love your layout (both in fact!)
    Was always a fan of yours from way back when......lovely to see you popping in again at SUYS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. absolutely Stunning Celeste... wow...... gorgeous........

    thank you SO much for joining in at SUYS .. amazing.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Celeste - you're our winner for March!!!

    ReplyDelete