Saturday, March 19, 2011

Dated..


Scrap the Boys challenge..
To freeze a moment or time..
This was when Rylan was just two days old...
I love getting all messed up in boy colours and products now..
Such fun..
New MME paper as background. Good Day Sunshine range I think?
Basic Grey stickers and a label, Bella Road stickers and strips too..
Mmmmm new Thickers and old stamps..

I have a swappsie family photoshoot with my good friend Kirst tomorrow..
She will do my family and then I will do her or vice versa..
Wish us luck!
We have nine children between us....

Happy weekending everyone..
xx



6 comments:

  1. awesome ...just stunning as always .. love your style I can pick it anywhere.. so unique and exquisite ... love it all .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful moments and layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the photo shoot went smoothly...can't wait to see some photos of the seven of you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It brings a smile to my face to see you creating such beautiful boy pages these days :)

    ReplyDelete