Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A colourful life..


My scrapping existance revolves around colour..Bright and lots of it.. I hope it's a refelection of how I live my life.. So with that I was always find the White With One challenges particularly difficult.. This was my second shot at using bright pink and white.. I like it..But I also don't... I love the little hanging hearts...So cute.. I itched the whole time to add some green or aqua..SOME extra colour...
On the banner each flag has a letter saying 'love her'....Can't really tell in the shot..

Thanks for stopping by...
Bye!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh I just love the hanging hearts, the clouds and the banner. And I just love this paper and what a gorgeous pic too. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't touch this.. it is perfect the way it is!! love everything about it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW just ADORE this LO Celeste, looks fantastic just the way it is!! Love your little hanging hearts and banners.. so sweet! I love colour also and sometimes find it difficult to stick to just the one colour when I create my LO's, but I love the challenge!! Have a fab week and thanks for playing along at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh i love all your colour matching here celeste... fabulous design work too... YUM! :)) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a gorgeous layout Celeste, and I love it. I can see that it is not your normal 'colour'. :) Still your beautiful style though.

    ReplyDelete