Thursday, August 27, 2009

Party Photos

I couldn't move the photo to the bottom..But you get the general idea..This was at the end of a big afternoon of cake, playing, toasting, chatting and presents!


I love this one..Hallie Blowing too and helping keep her safe from the flame..


She was just so in awe of Mama's creation...Thank goodness..




I spent most of Saturday creating it.. I had helpers.. Grace was a bit unwell and slept the afternoon away..Having only 2 helpers was then lots easier for some reason.. One less pair of hands to occupy I suppose! They helped cut the musk sticks, stirred the cake batter, loaded the lolly bags and even ate some along the way!

Thanks Mel for the pudding basin - it was perfect! I handmade bunting to hang.. You can see it int he background inone of the shots...



No comments:

Post a Comment