Sunday, August 9, 2009

I've been scrapping..

















I think my mojo has come home..
I also cleaned my desk..
That helps..
The first one..I love.. I cut up some American Crafts paper and included some good old Basic Grey..
The round one is for week 2 over at Embellished Idol.. The title is hard to see.. 'Through your eyes'.. HAve used doilies again... So versatile.. Mel and I even considered snafooing them from the coffee shop yesterday..
The next.. I love the strip I used for the title.. Because she truly is - so ..not you average girl...
The remember one..I don't do pastels overly well.. But I loved that paper and I had a little flower splurge at Lincraft earlier in the week.. So naturally this was the result.. Love the houndstooth and the pink woodgrain from Ac too..
The butterfly layout is a bit older.. But I love those Amy Butler punched butterflies..And a friend got them for me specifically.. So here they are.. Plus I love that photo of Milla at 6 mths old.. A whole half a year ago already! I have just noticed the butterfly is folded over.. That would be because I stack my finished layouts on a bookshelf beacuse I am too lazy to spend money on albums, when I could be spending it on new product..
And the last.. Well I finished and now I am not sure if I like it?? I always use only one photo - or lots of smaller photos and I wanted to vary that up a bit.. My fave parts are the prima and lincraft flowers..( Mel and I are going to have a Prima order fest later in the week.. Ooh I am excited already!) and the out of focus large photo.. I love it.. and her obviously! Oh and the Webster's pages paper Oh which I am now a huge fan!
Mel and I did a photoshoot in the Winter sunshine yesterday - with ALL six of our kidlets.., illa did really well.. The photos look awesome and I will post some of my faves next.. I need to edit them and my eye hurts.. Bit stuffed..
Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment