Saturday, April 6, 2013

What's a girl to do???

 
When running and working out are off limits due to the upcoming (and by upcoming I mean tomorrow!) half-marathon - what's a girl to do - why create of course!!!

I had a little play with the Studio Calico wholesale line and here's what I ended up with:



This is one of my current fave iphone photos. I adore the look on Miss Milla's face as she looks up to her sister! Had a play with paint and mists.


And then feeling the love..Literally.. I had cried AGAIN at the end of Toy Story 3 today- what's the deal with that??? I scrapped Hallie and her still precious Poppy - including my fave lines from the Velveteen Rabbit:

"When a child loves you for a really long, long time, not just to play with, but REALLY loves you. Then you become REAL."

I love these large glassine baggies from Studio Calico. I filled this with sparkly sequins and a large shipping tag too!

Happy Saturday everyone!
I'm off for an early night in preparation for my Geelong half-marathon tomorrow!

zzzzzzzzzz


4 comments:

  1. Love those neon paint splatters, what a funky layout. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colorful layouts, I hope things went well today for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous LOs...the look in M's eyes, is soooo cute & the hand holding! I love how you use so many little embellies...great fun to look at!!! Hope the Run was awesome, the weather good & you were pleased with it all:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these are looking so well thanks for the sharing.

    ReplyDelete