Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It's beginning to look alot like:








I haven't had the camera out to snap my own little brood in quite some time.. The photos folder for November looks quite bare! So needles to say, I have more than made up for it already and we are only a week into December. The silly season is upon us..
I took these photos on Fri night. We got our tree, put on pretty clothes and tinsel...We trimmed the tree and then had fish and chips.. Then we took a wander down the road in the hopes of catching a good shot for our yearly Christmas card. I am pleased to say I got it  and a few extra..I thought I would share... A fun family night...Gotta love that...

Bye!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. Still hoping to do my Christmas Shots...of course we can't put the tree up yet, Friday perhaps..

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Stunning shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ~ looks like Christmas has definitely arrived for your & yours:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! Love your Chrissie photos. Your kids are adorable xx

    ReplyDelete