Saturday, November 26, 2011

Some challenges:


The challenge was to scrap your boys in their footy colours... So here you go..I couldn't just do black and white...Needed the colour.. My little man.. Getting ready to attend the 2010 grand final...Ooh I so love the houndstooth paper...Me wants a coat in this next winter..

Scrap the Girls:

The challenge was pink as the main colour and polka dots..It was nice to scrap the bigs for a change.. Although I did struggle with three photos...


This one was supposed to be for Show Us your Stuff - BUT agai I forgot to include a handmade embellie...So now it's just for you to see! I have old pattern paper underneath the white paint...Treasured photo....

Night!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful work. LOVE the STG one . So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your work Celeste!!!! Such beautiful pages. I'm loving the patterned backgrounds at the moment. Thanks for playing along at STB!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pages Celeste. And I am glad to see your little man has fabulous taste in football.
    The circles look great on STG and you should have just added a button or flower to the SUYS page. It's fab anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the pages are gorgeous ...thanks for playing along at STB

    ReplyDelete
  5. All gorgeous pages...love your colour combos on each! Also especially love the design of the STG one, the circles are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete