Thursday, February 24, 2011

A little girl and a little spunk monkey

WW1 challenge.
White with brown and a vintage item..
Fun. Not a colour combo I would select on my own, but I like the result.
Plus I scrapped Jemma. Which I haven't managed to do for a while..


Stuck challenge.
I love this layout. Bad, bad photo. Sorry. Don't know what happened there.
Ink, mist...Ribbon lace...and some cool new product.. Thickers..MME Stella and Rose stickers..
I was so happy I incorporated black! Always a tough ask for me.
The ballon and some of the yummy papers are by Bella Rd. I think the mushroom is old October Afternoon. Not sure it was just in  my stash..


6 comments:

  1. LOVE them...... great catching up with you too!!! Will check those dates too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mushie is Sassafras Lass! Absolutely looooooooooooooooooove this layout - the colour combo is just fab & that blue background is awesomeness. Hope the little spunky monkey is sleeping better these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh where do I start!! They are simply gorgeous!! Love the colours in the 2nd one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW both gorgeous LO's Celeste!! So many beautiful details. Thanks for joining in at WW1 this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Celeste, these are lovely layouts!! Thanks for playing with us at Stuck!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete