Sunday, July 18, 2010

Crazy love..

......is really the only way to describe our family shoot..
I would love to be all gushy about this shoot - but this little minx wouldn't play along...She whinged her way through it all..And of course I lost it ..Got cranky at her...Did what I tell all my clients not to do!
And as you can tell..It WAS only 7degrees...
I MADE them where flats with no socks..Stupid Mama..
So they look COLD in all the shots..

Cindy got them running for some shots..
But this didn't even warm them up...
I think even Rodda was feeling the drop in temp..


So after a few more frugal attempts to get the little M to play along..These lovely shots were the results and
it was definitely time for a location change..

And then these was some MILD improvement in attitudes and a little wind break in the form of a giant tree..
Still - Cindy definitely had her work cut out for her.. I really like the shot of me and Rod..It was one that I wanted and I love it.. Ilove that you can see the bump..

I love this photo..Even that the wind is blowing our hair EVERYWHERE amd Milla would only smile if she was allowed to run toward her cousin - who was strategically out of the shot.. I must give Cindy and both my little nieces credit..They were there in the cold too and NOT in the photos.. Cindy was barely distracted by them and some of our best photos of minx M were because the other girls were there!

Gave M a break from shots and Cindy captured these...


And then with her Dadda pulling faces in the background we got these..


Now I know it was TECHNICALLY a maternity shoot..I did strip for some bare belly shots right at the end.. Brrrrrrr. But I will save them for the next post..
So BIG thanks to Cindy. Who did a fantastic job in challenging conditions..With a challenging family.. and a hormonal heavily pregnant subject who normally takes the photos and is not often in front of the lens..

When I edited them, ( and I spent ALL last night doing the LOT!)  I noticed I wasn't looking in ALOT of shots..I was busy directing my family.. Can't even let go when I'm not the chief photographer..Sigh...

I also never realised wrangling 4 kids would be so tricky..Imagine what it would be like with 5?? Not long to go and we will be there....

Thanks again Cindy..Also big thanks to my beautiful husband and children..You really did a great job and earned the Macca's that followed...

LOVE YOU xx

4 comments:

  1. The weather conspired against us! Next time I want a beautiful summer evening with lots of sun flare :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are gorgeous pics of you and your family!!!
    where on earth is that awesome red wall, l've never seen it before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gee .... i hope its a boy!!! LOL beautiful shots x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cecil, they're so beautiful! So good to see you and Rodda in the pics too, love them
    xx

    ReplyDelete