Saturday, September 13, 2008

3 days old and...

and obviosly the Mama is feeling a bit more lively after her c-section, coz the camera has come out a fair bit more and Miss M has a gorgeous new outfit on!!


Look at those itty bitty pinkies!!
And the obligatory screaming bath shot from the same day!
I WAS NOT bathing her - her Dadda was!
Look at the cord stump - right now she has the cutest little belly button - amazing how quick!
On the scrapping front - I did 2 - yes 2 pages of my Milla Moo yesterday..
Will post them soon!
Bye!
Go the pies!!

4 comments:

  1. She is simply gorgeous Celeste!!!!
    Deanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Celeste - another girl!! I get sooo clucky when I see a new bubby!
    Shame about our Pies thoght :( Lots of great new young players though - got a few good years coming up I reckon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she looks like Hallie in that top one Celeste...it's the eyes I think. So, so beautiful.
    The yawing one in the last post made my uterus throb *sigh*
    LOL
    Kerryn

    ReplyDelete