Wednesday, March 21, 2007

CELEBRATING MULTIPLE BIRTH WEEK!






Having twins is one of the hardest and most rewarding experiences of my life!
I have just hosted and organised 2 prenatal sessions for parents expecting multiples...It all went very well and although I think we scared them - we started to weave the web of specialness that surrounds parents and families of twins and multiples!

To me having or being twins means -

-You get to share clothes from the earliest age!
-Seeing them turn to the sound of each other when they were weeks old was amazing.
-Sharing starts early...Yeah!
-Comforting each other comes naturally...
-Seperation causes anxiety and even a little fear...
-Matching piggies is the cutest!'
-Playing, playing, playing...
-Never fitting into supermarket register aisles.
-Explaining their birth story all the time!
-You meet great people in the MBA..
-You have two bday cakes!
-They learn from each other..
-Twice the 'I love Yous..'
-Swapping shoes
-Being stopped in the street alot!
-Parents are always tired, but happy!

Some say 'double trouble'.....I say 'twice the love..'

2 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous photos Celeste!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *gorgeous* photos of the girls:)...isn't that funny!?! I always call them the "girls"...never the twins;)

    ReplyDelete