Wednesday, March 14, 2012

mad colour!

I did say I would post HEAPS of layouts this month..You see I have done heaps of layouts..But I am finding it difficult to find time to upload them and blog... So here is one for you:




I love the MAD yellow of this Basic Grey background.. And this is one of my fave photos of him from the Summer.. I am having an obsession with hand-ruled lines at the moment? Gotta have them everywhere. This was a quick layout. Came together easy and I love it...

And Scrap the Boys:


Actually this is my fave photo of him. Nude, cheeky and trying so hard to be like his older siblings. I had to dash back to the caravan - wet from the pool- to get the shot.

 A bit of a busy layout.. I haven't used bunting for a while and this pre-cut one from Kaiser I think worked really wellBut I love the photo so much I really don't care too much! It has the appropriate title that was required -  "Life Is Good"... and isn't it just?

Well today anyway!

Bye!

8 comments:

  1. Great LO's....gee, your baby boy is growing up! Love your lines, too...gotta be obsessed with something:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME layouts!! That last photo is priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute layout!! Thanks for playing along at STB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great photo ~ I love the expression on his face. The bunting looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your take on STB challenge, what a little cutie:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lively bright page, it goes so perfectly with your absolutely priceless photo! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww he is just the cutest little guy ever Celeste!!!
    He looks so grown up in the first layout but yet too little to be walking in the second. Adore both your layouts so much, thanks for playing along at STB :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a cutie!!!! beautiful work Celeste...thanks for playing along at STB

    ReplyDelete