Saturday, March 17, 2012

Keeping Christmas going:

In an effort to scrap my backlog of photos you may reasonably expect to see alot of Christmas related layouts in the next few weeks.. I like to think of it as keeping the spirit of Christmas alive and well - right into the New Year..Makes it seem as Santa isn't all that TOO far away! Sort of...

I treasure these photos.. I was snapping away and then I noticed the very REAL tears of happiness she had. She was so beside herself to get a 'new' Lucy doll. I had tears in my eyes..

Apologies for the wonky photo too..Very dodge...

This layout was inspired by the Get Picky inspiration challenge for this month.. Pop over and have a squiz.. I missed the entry date though...Boo hoo...

Been down to our local Farmer's Market this morning and I have lots of fresh locally grown organic veges to have with our steak for tea...Photos of this lovely morning will be up soom I'm sure..

2 comments:

  1. Love this!!! I havent really scrapped any christmas pics yet either! They have been sitting on my desk for months!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page Celeste, you can see how excited she is to get LUCY. Love the new blog look as well

    ReplyDelete