Monday, March 5, 2007

PHOTO TROUBLE

Blogger is not letting me upload tonight..Bummer. I have two layouts to share...
We had a lovely party at Sue's house. The girls ran around with the other kids like crazy people until it got dark..Gotta love Summer for that..Then went inside and get this - discoed in the lounge to 80's music! They truly had no idea what they were danceing/wrestling too! Sooo. cute. Pam played games with them - where they all sat around in a circle...It was jsut too cute!

I hope that maybe Hallie at 5, might have some recollections of these kind of evenings when she is older. I realise my kids have a lot less freedom than perhaps I might have at the same age, but seeeing them have so much fun - drawing on a big sheet of butcher paper with coloured chalk, chasing Jensen around the yard because he had taken off with another thong,pointing out the long red steaks across the sky at dusk, sausage and sauce smeared on their Summer clothes...All of these little things that happened to my kids reminds me of parties we went to with my parents friends.

Although they didn't sleep at this one they have in the past and it was always one of my sweetest memories, snuggling under someone elses doona whispering with my friends when I should have been sleeping and hearing my parents laughing and having a good time in the other room...

Farewell Summer....

Cheers

Celeste xx

1 comment:

  1. Just checking to see if everything is ok??
    glad to see you are blogging again;)....

    ReplyDelete