Wednesday, March 7, 2007

A few layouts




Here are the layouts I created for Ballarat Image Supplies. I have used the Bohemia xmas range. Both are on display at the shop for my upcoming classes....I can't get over how grown up Gracie looks poolside and darling Hallie wearing her dorky Christmas hat all through lunch and after! What a sweetie!

Classes: Uses for ribbon on layouts next Tues....Should be good and perhasp a kids class this Sat and a even a birthday party coming up at the shop - that will be a first!!!

Let's see - it also appears that yes I did miss out on a cover at SM....Sob, sob.......Krys did offer me chocky online as a consolation though!
Ah well I'll just keep scrapping...Who knows where else it will lead...

Lost netball tonight, school interviews tomorrow - can you believe I'm nervous!! LOL! Her teacher called her 'sweetheart' tonight and that was nice. To me it means she cares enough already to give her a pet name...I like that...

On an unrelated topic - we have been test driving new cars for the last few days...Weare tossing up between a Mazda 3 and a Ford Focus...It is so lovely drving in a brand new car - and one that isn't a 'family wagon'. Mind you we are keeping the 'family wagon'.. So then we will have the bigger and the smaller car...

Cheers!

Celeste xx

1 comment: