Saturday, October 13, 2012

Some craft at last:

Have not had a spare moment to scrap lately. I hadn't really missed it. But the over the last few days..Well...I took some more photos..Had a blast editing...and thought I probably might like to scrap some of the trillions of printed photos I already have. So that one day, I can then print the recent images and not feel as though they are going to gather dust..

Phew..That was a mouthful...Anyway.. Here's what I came up with..Wasn't entirely pleased with the result. But it always takes me a couple of layouts to get my groove on again.

My desk is also a nightmare. And when I scrap with it like this - because I cannot be bothered tidying it when I just want to get crafty - I tend to be lazy and just use whatever is laying about...Hmmm..Hence the handcut stars leftover from a previous layout..The washi tapes that never get put away... My fave thing though is the tag. I stuck a letter sticker on it and quickly spritzed it with mist. I actually like the washi tape over the main star too. In fact the more I look at this layout on here..The more I like it.

But you know what I like the best?? Her cute-arse beanie and serious expression...To die for..



Nighty night XX

1 comment:

  1. gorgeoussss page hun, loving this colour palette and all the bits and bobs are perfect!

    ReplyDelete