Sunday, August 5, 2007

SNAP AWAY SATURDAY!








Haven't I had the best weekend photographically!!

I had a ball taking all these shots yesterday..It was really alot of fun and the girls got paid in kind for their services! - A lolly!!!

Our new gren wall was particularly kind to me! I love the one of Jem out of focus! I also have a great shot of my fave shoes with the wall in the background too.

I played alot with my photoshop and I was very happy with all my newly learned skills! I spent close to 15min on each shot...But it is definitely worth it!

And as you can tell - I even managed to work out how to download brushes and load them up!! I was hvaing a ball at the computer.

Probably should do some scrapping now though!!

Bye!

4 comments:

  1. your photography is gorgeous as always celeste. well done. :-)

    Hugs
    Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. *stunning* photos you:)
    I don't have to go far for inspiration...
    *fiona*

    ReplyDelete
  3. such STUNNING photos.
    your kids are just adorable, those blue eyes!!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww too cute. look at all those little toes :) 30 little piggys.... idea for a title perhaps?? lol. lovely photos as usual and loving the brushes... I must do that too

    ReplyDelete