Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I'm Back!

It is Tuesday night and I am knackered! The kids have been sick and me too!

BUT..... I just had to post about the retreat!! I had a ball! So much fun especially meeting these 2 chickies, who (sight unseen!) invited me to spend the night with them in Sydney before the retreat!
Thanks loves...Helenand Lisayou are both just the nicest girls..

All the other chick from the retreat ( I will list you when I am not so tired) YOU ROCK! Everyone was so welcoming. Alison Shearer was lovely. Such a pleasure to take her class and meet her..

Anyway here are some of the shot s I have played with from our little photoshoot in Sydney - BEFORE we had even made the 3hr bus ride to Meroo!!





Beauitful girls aren't we?? Not modest either!!

Night!

7 comments:

  1. very beautiful! LOVE the pics... just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - didn't we have fun! So glad you didn't post the now infamous "tree photo's"! (though I am waiting for them to emerge somewhere!)

    Love you chickie!

    Hugs,

    Lisa
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a bloody fantastic time!!!!!!!
    So glad to see you IRL at last Celeste
    It was great arriving the day before so we could unwind a bit first
    Cant wait to see the other pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous Celeste! Next time we get together, you soooo have to take a photo of me - you rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow sounds like you had a great time Celeste and met some wonderful people! Can't wait to hear more about it. xx Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Celeste- those photos are just stunning! You are amazingly talented woman and I was so glad to finally meet you and get to spend a weekend "playing"!

    Love
    Relsi!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete