Thursday, August 16, 2007

RETREATING...






A quick little share...Of a few layouts... All for the LSBS. The first two are a couple of layouts from my snow photos... The LOve Elsie products are very versatile!!

The swimming one is my DT challenge for the cybercrop last week. Again with the LOve Elsie products from the LSBS!


And finally my latest from SM....On the very last page. One of my fave shots from last Summer!!



And now I am off! Off to Sydney for the LSBS retreat!! Yay!
Lots of scrapping and plenty of meeting of lovely ladies in person. Those of you LSBS'ers that aren't going, if you drop by my blog - we will miss you!

Bye..Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away......

3 comments:

  1. Have fun at the retreat Celeste! Sounds fab. Love your layouts! xx Kate-Paper Pesto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi celeste

    i have tagged you on my blog :)

    hugs
    kayla

    ReplyDelete
  3. bugger I was too slow!! I tagged you too Celeste... lol. I WANT retreat pics!!

    ReplyDelete