Saturday, August 27, 2011

2 + 2









Dani and her beautiful family were the  first lucky clients to get the full kapow of my new camera..Really I only had it the day before. I was pushing buttons when I should have been swivelling the wheel..Hehehe..But we got there.. Miss Z was dutifully asleep when I arrived and perfectly wrapped in pink to have some sleepy shots and then we woke her..Wow..She was gorgeous.. Two boys and now two little girls..The perfect pair - twice over! Thanks Dani...

C xx

3 comments:

  1. OMG Celeste these are stunning
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please help me by reading my appeal on my profile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous...I especially love the belly button shot with the booties...beautiful family too. Having fun with the new camera???

    ReplyDelete