Friday, February 18, 2011

Sharing these:

Show Us your Stuff Feb Sketch challenge
I had a go at doing that inky background thing and I like it!
This is mostly all Echo Park.That lvoely boy range I have been using so much.. And of course my little RJ man - at only two days old...


Stuck sketch challenge...
I had fun with this colour combo.. and I loved using the ribbon...Noice.. All old stuff..Including Sassafras flowers..


One just for me..My little bugalugs..All swollen at the beach.. I love, love the shabby Crate paper..

Show Us Your Stuff challenge.. Using a handmade heart and all about love..
Obviously my DH and I... I had so much fun making this one. It's nice to change up from phrases and papers you use on layouts about the kids.. I even used the Studio Calico lamp I cut out from their greeting card that came with their kit. My hearts have twine, brads and I have glossed them as well. Very simple and not over excessive... Used quotes from Cosmo Cricket papers,Websters pages and Bella Bvd Lovey Dovey range. All stuff I have had for ages, that didn't suit kiddies layouts..

Another just for me.. I smile when I walk past this layout displayed in the hall.. Again with the Echo Park stuff..Very handy..

And again..For me.. I love this one.. Little birdies, bunting and a baby in a basket!
What more could you want?
Have used the Alphabet Soup stuff..Plus Cosmo Cricket and other various scraps...

Night..Need to rest up..
Have 9 little girls here tomorrow for a butterfly themed party..
Give me strength...



9 comments:

  1. They are all simply gorgeous. I just love your use of colours and little details.
    Good luck with the party. I have 14 on Sunday for my twin DS 7th Birthday. I think I will have to take some of your strength.

    ReplyDelete
  2. argh such gorgeous layouts.. ALL of them!! how do you do it!!??? i look at them and they are all so beautiful.. a spray of mist,, perfectly placed embellies.. adorable photos... the recipe of a fabulous scrapper i guess!! love all of these..

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are just beautiful celests i love the last one stacey



    P.S see i did leave a comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I am blown away by your creations. So perfect..Thanks so much for playing along at SUYS and Stuck..I look forward to many more of your creations.Take care, Nadia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are all spectacular ... love them all ... the details, colours and designs... I just adore your style and I a am mamzed how quickly you churn them out ..and as for your children they are soooo beautful.. have a great party... hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just adore all of them....so much variety and i love the ppp in all of them too...very vibrant

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow all soooo stunning! thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful beauitful beautiful, I am TOTALLY in LOVE with all of these, Thanks for playing along at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. would have to agree with all of the above.. absolutely stunning..all of them. and thank you for joinin in at SUYS with both this months challenges.

    ReplyDelete