Thursday, July 30, 2009
Monday, July 27, 2009
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Monday, July 20, 2009
She is eleven months old..BUT she has been walking for most of her tenth month. The bigger girls having gone back to school has made all the difference between crawling and walking.
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
... enjoys glitter as well (obviously) and a bit of grass goes a long way as well...
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Thursday, July 9, 2009
These are the last ones I will post from this little shoot - I SWEAR. But I had to post some of J and G.. And then I couldn't help but add the cheeky ones of M. I had awesome fun playing with different actions on all of these shots. Amazing the difference you can create with the same background?
M: I fluked this light sepia look. By trialling more than one action on the same image. Pity I can't remember exactly which ones!
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Thanks Mel and before her Jill....
Meanwhile at home we are bring out the winter woolies:
A great trick for itty bitty feet that won't keep their socks on in the dead of Winter:
- tights under their pants
Perfectly modelled here by Moo..minus the pants for maximum effect. I just do her onesies up over them to help keep them up. I even put socks over the top and viola - can't even tell they are there and they are keeping her warm and when she gets up from her nap she's therefore not cold when I don't bother to redress her - which is often..
The drawback is the way she fiercely tries to escape from them via wild kicking and struggling when I change her nappy.. You would think I was trying to strangle her with them, or perhaps she thinks she looks like a mini -elf gone astray from the North Pole and is seriously unimpressed with this likeness?
Now that I think of it she has a black and grey stripey pair that would be quite at home in the toy workshop.. Put some antlers on the dogs and I have the perfect cheesorama Chrissy pic!
Monday, July 6, 2009
Friday, July 3, 2009
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
IT'S THE HOLIDAYS!
Say no more if you please..
Just pray I survive it..
I was never a big Survivor fan..
But I think I might liken the next two weeks to this reality TV show phenomenon. Just what challenges shall confront me as I strive toward the start of term 3?What will I have to face in this personal struggle in the freaking dead of Winter with my darling angels unable to get outside? My house is my island , my children my endless round of punishing challenges... I am sure I will face the following:
- Days of whinging, endless frowning, much disgruntled grunting ( a well practised technique in our home of chicks.), tiresome foot stamping.
- I am sure there will be screeching, squealing, hitting, even punching as I sort the winners from the losers and struggle onwards..
- There has already been cajoling, bribery and outright yelling - and that was from me!
- Tears shall issue forth, fights will ensue and timeouts are a definite possiblity.
- endless supplies of indoor activities..Cleaning up their toy room, playdough, scrapping, movies, baking, painting, dress ups, make up...
- Hissy fits are on the cards...as are tantys and door slamming..
- Crap from one end of the house to the other..Daily..
- Copious amounts of washing, plenty of messy knotty hair..
- Playdates, bike rides ( in gale force winds) and day trips..
BUT it's a trade off because on my island I do get:
- Smiles, giggles, laughter, plenty of photo oppurtunities and seeing them everyday..
- Sharing, playing with their baby sister..
- Lots of FUN together..
- No school uniforms, no school run, no school lunches to make..
- SLEEP INS..