Friday, June 15, 2012

You Stuck?

Wanna scrapbook the weekend away? Beat the winter chill?
Need inspiration? Love a good sketch?
Well I have the answers -
Well Stuck does:

Jemma and I at the very summit of Mt Buller..There was time when walking this steep uphill incline in heels would have knackered me..Not anymore..It was obviously a kissing moment!)

( I have changed the layout - please pretend that you didn't see NEXT months layout..oops)

Have a great weekend everyone..
Off to our local farmers market tomorrow.
Making homemade Jamie Oliver pizza's for our guests..
Thanks for putting the idea in my head Dani!

XX


2 comments:

  1. Hi! this looks fabulous! and what a beautiful moment to scrap!! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo gorgeous!!! Your work is just a delight to view!!! I love your work (in case you weren't already aware...LOL!). Awesome.

    ReplyDelete