Thursday, June 28, 2012

Longing for:


..these Autumn days again.. Cold but not cold enough to not roll around in the fallen leaves and giggle happily...Bitter here now..Truly..

I digress.. This is my layout for the inspiration challenge over at Show Us Your Stuff:



Love a good Autumn tree and had alot of fun creating this layout last week.. Am finding myself in a bit of a form slump of sorts now though..No real overwhelming desire to sit in my cold scrap space..
Let alone cut into paper or mist something!

Also - Sue my giveaway winner...I really need you to email me your address so that I can slip your goodies in the mail...

Ta!

C xx

PS. Doing well with the no sugar thing if you are interested.. None for two days...hehehe...

11 comments:

  1. well I love this layout!! It is delightful full of fun and the photo is gorgeous! Love the tree !! and I would have dived into a bit of chocolate by now!!hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a winner...well, in my book. It's different - love the tree dec's & love how the girls are hangin' under it. No sugar? Had banana cake,ginger bread, licorice & chocolate. That's just today. Can't live without sugar!!!!! Good luck:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetness, was wondering how you were going without sugar, well done! Did you do the stencil cut out of the tree??? It's amazing and your scrapping is fun and colorful.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely page, the tree that you created s amazing, so many lovely things to look at on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh - amazing! I love this so much - what a brilliant tree you made! Fantastic layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is an unreal tree!!! So perfect for our 'fruits of life" challenge ;-) glad you're not allowing sugar to rule your life and finding the right balance. You're a champion!!!

    Jodie, surely you can join in on our challenge??? XxDani

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is FAB!!! What a brilliant tree - did you cut it by hand?? Wow-wee....I need to do one of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really clever and gorgeous. Perfect shot too! Thanks for "showing us your stuff"!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh me oh my.. what a fantastic tree you have created.. and LOVE that photo.. superb...
    thank you ever so much for joining in on the tree inspiration challenge.. happy days to you....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Celeste. The tree is incredible. Love the photo too. Thanks for playing at SUYS x

    ReplyDelete