Wednesday, June 13, 2012

O Summer..Where for art thou?


Scrap the Girls outside photos challenge:

Thank goodness for Scrap the Girls this month as I am truly leaning towards my pile of Summer snaps! Winter has  hit us big time around here.. Brrr..  Let me just say bootcamp this morning was very breezy - to say the very least... Took some time to warm up...

I took this photo of M and J as they leaned over the back of Tracey and Fernando's boat. I love the chipped Summer nailpolish..The way J is protectively putting her arm around her little sister and the the speed! You can tell we were moving - their hair was whipping in the wind...

What a lovely day we had with our friends on the river. I really miss them all..Summer goes so fast.. It was the first time Tracey and Fernando had invited us and we all had a ball..

Here are some more shots..To warm you and make you long for January:



7 comments:

  1. Totally missing Summer here too...even though I always complain about the heat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish it was summer now, so hate winter! Love the page and thanks for joining in at STG :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I miss the sweet sweet days at the river in January. We miss you guys too, Lucas is hanging out for another trip to Yarra.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. seeing those photos makes me pine for summer too! I love you layout and thanks for playing along with us at STG
    D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout & brilliant fun photos! Thanks for playing along with STG :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics and awesome layout thanks for playing along with stg take care Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout and lovely happy summer pics. Thanks for playing along at Scrap The Girls. :)

    ReplyDelete