Friday, June 1, 2012

Connections:

A shout of sorts this post..Both of these challenges are from sites I have never entered into before but came across because of two special friends with whom I stay in contact through their blogs and their creative connections..


Stace is on the design team over at Creative Scrappers and is my friend who now lives a long way away.. It was through her blog I stumbled across some awesome sketches..I really miss Stace..She somehow isn't nearly as loud so far away..I miss her humour, her honesty and her volume...hehehe
Hi Stace..






This layout was inspired in a 'pay it forward' way I suppose by my friend Eb..Cruising past her blog as I so often do I was blown away by her work - again..Her layouts are more like pieces of art.. Truly incredible and really bright - which you all know is totally me too! So it seems for her layout with repeating hearts as the theme -  she was inspired by Steph and I in turn was inspired by her. I didn't necessarily stick to the sketch though. It is also the layout to go with the journalling from this post :


And then feeling totally like getting messy I took up the painting of mist idea that both Steph and Eb have done and created this...Thanks Eb:

4 comments:

  1. ah these are so beautiful.. the photos tell such a story, but with your journalling and amazing design the layouts are stunning.. love your style.. love the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, im so happy you found something on my blog as it is always me finding something on yours. Yes i miss you too, its not the same not having you all around, and now we are moving further away, i wish you were going to the expo in brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, im so happy you found something on my blog as it is always me finding something on yours. Yes i miss you too, its not the same not having you all around, and now we are moving further away, i wish you were going to the expo in brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Amazing!!! Thank you for your kind words! Glad I inspired you!!!!!
    I still cant wait to catch up with you for some photography classes!!!!

    ReplyDelete