So I am thankful for:
- sunny skies..meaning I can get out and walk with my two littlies..
- conversation..with my two and half year old. It is continual.."What's that Mama?"
- A decent block of sleep at night ..Rylan is improving...At last..
- mushy veges..He is munching on homecooked stuff now..
- Hallie being nine..We took 2 trolleys through the supermarket..She pushed M and I pushed R.. The twins danced around between the two. What a sight.
- junior masterchef..My kids made dinner..Awesome..
- Two bubs sleeping during the day at the same time.. Down time..... aaahhh..
- my wok. I cook EVERYTHING in it... It's the only thing big enough..
- a baby who sleeps in his baby carrier..
- scrapping..A creative outlet that I crave..
- Macca's coffee.
- seeing great photo shoot locations everywhere I go..