- Milla is crying inconsolably...got hit with a door....Hmmmm..
- Kissed it all better..
- The washing is eating me alive...
- Baby is sitting..quietly..Playing with a packet of wipes..Loves the crinkly noise it makes..
- Girls are cleaning their room.Apparently..
- We are waiting for visitors.. They will have to take us as we come..Human-eating laundry and all...
- I am fully dressed, showered and blow-dried - (we are having visitiors)
- Rylan's highchair is coated in smooshed toast...More on it than in his mouth..
- Baby is crying...Wipes have lost all appeal it seems..
- Girls are squealing - apparently a new cleaning technique - will have to try it..Later..
- Girls are pulling the legs and arms of a baby doll..Won't try that..Rylan wouldn't appreciate it..
- They are talking about the pies big win yesterday on the TV. Yay! We were ALL there!!
- A toy car sits to my left..That is still a surprising and new feature in our house..
- Baby is now playing with said car and is quiet again..
- Girls are quiet again - cleaning perhaps??? Not likely...
- Milk is out on the bench..
- Coffee machine is on and waiting for me..
- Drawings and textas strewn across the kitchen table...
- Girls are loud - AGAIN..Cleaning???
- Mr Potato Head appears to be staring me down from the coffee table..He's freakin me out.. Look away man..
- Milla is crying again...Third time for the day..
- I feel bad..I trounced M for wailing the house down this morning when we were ALL still asleep.. Turns out I forgot about daylight savings and she had actually slept in..On the old system anyways...Sigh..
- Baby is still playing with car - no- wait...Whining starting....getting louder...Time for bed....For me too? I wish...
- Gotta go...put him to bed.. If he ever stops grabbing his toes:
Sunday, April 3, 2011
...in our house...