Thursday, June 17, 2010

Winter Wonderland..Again..


I promise that these are the last of my Winter photos of Miss M..But she was just so super cute in the little ratty hand-me-down beanie.. I also have a confession..I allowed a photography group at a shopping centre to snap her too.. Oops.. I had a look at them today..Wasn;t overly impressed either..Their black and white prints were so INSIPID..Almost grey..aaarrgh..But I did get one of her in colour with her blanket....All of the photos I have posted of her lately I LOVE at lot more than almost all of the ones they took of her. Some of the real close ups they took - seem a little soft focus too?? I didn't like them at all..

1 comment:

  1. Oh, they're lovely photos. It's so nice to be able to take photos yourself that you love.

    ReplyDelete