Sunday, October 18, 2009

Meet Sophie..











The last time I photographed this little one..She was here.

So it was then that on a wet and gloomy day I finally got to meet Sophie Grace..The pink addition to a house of blue..and she is gorgeous..So tiny too. Thanks Michelle for letting me get hands on with your little sweetie..

And this is only a sneak peek.. I will post a few more as I go along..
After deciding that Oliver's room had the best light in a bad situation - think rain, rain and more rain and a photographer with a head cold - I can certainly see a photo of her amongst dinosaurs and boy toys and definitely some shots of her surrounded by her three brothers..Can't you just see that little bright spot of pink, frills and flowers amongst a sea of blue?
There I go again - geeting excited about a future shot I can imagine, before I have even edited the ones I have!
Thanks Michelle - she is really so cute...

I love the little finger one too - very Austin Powers ala Dr Evil..Perhaps we should call her that when she is awake in the middle of the night??


C xx



1 comment:

  1. Lovely! Can't wait to see the rest!! Let me know when you upload! =)

    ReplyDelete