Thursday, November 8, 2007

PAST AND PRESENT..


Tamma getting engaged and the subsequent 'wedding fever' that has hit our household as I endeavour to assist with her planning and decisions....Meant a rummage through my wedding stuff from 8 years ago...

Needless to say, my waist was positively tiny when I tied the knot. I could not do up my dress at all...Also I was reminded that I really SHOULD get it cleaned..(insert red face here!)Might as well wait till the 10 year anniversary now...Might give me a discount - hehehehehe...

But whilst doing all of this... I came across my flower girl dress that I wore at my Auntie's wedding in....I think 1981???
It was immediately seized upon by H and this photo was the result..It fits her perfectly and brought a little tear to my eye....
So beautiful..... Past and present..

3 comments:

  1. Love, love love that image and the story behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous. and don't worry... it's our 5 year anniversary next week and I still have not had my dress cleaned either!

    ReplyDelete