Sunday, July 24, 2011




Scrap The Girls Inspiration Challenge:
Felt like I needed to scrap his pregnancy photos. So whilst in there is a bloke..Officially it's me..So still scrapping the girls..Phew.. Now if you regularly read my blog you will know that I could hardly be inspired by the colour..Not nearly enough choices for me. So I splashed on colour and used the big title as inspiration and the upside down I... The lyrics are in my journalling.."Let's get this party started"..Reasons are obvious of course and if you had have been within stabbing distance and had been thin at the time this photo was taken you would have been prying a blade from between your shoulder blades...hehehehehe..I can laugh now....
Homemade large tissue paper flowers...on here..


Bird Is the Word Challenge:
Using the word hope.. I have written on the lovely little postcard to my bubba..And the basis for this layout came from that..



Kraft It up Inspiration challenge:
Obviously have been inspired by the colour scheme.. A few flowers in there too.
A lovely candid snap of my Mum with Milla.. They were having a little joke about something neither of them can remember now...

Bye!
Sorry it's been so long between posts...
XX

15 comments:

  1. All such gorgeous LO's Celeste.. beautiful details and love the soft dreamy quality to your pages!! Thanks for playing along at BITW :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Celeste.. just loving your pages.. the way you use colour is AMAZING... Great great pages :))
    enjoy your week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages!! Love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely beautiful.. just love your style.. and the photos are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous challenge layouts celeste! i just love the way you combine elements - you have such a good eye for detail and colour... no doubt why you're a good photographer.. :)) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow your work is exquisite ... love it .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Celeste, your pages are really lovely and colorful. I love the way you've used dotty paper and paint spots to match on your Kraft page - I'm really loving those dots and spots right now! Thanks for playing along :-))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Celeste!!
    All your layouts A totally Gorgeous.....(As Always)
    Awesome to see your playing along @ BITW & KIU!!
    Your Layouts are Utterly Beautiful....
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layouts! Love your take on the
    STG challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your work is SO inspiring Celeste. I just LOVE all your layouts, no matter what you do. Beautiful, beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along at KIU. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just came to look at your STG layout, and all these layouts are just gorgeous! Such beautiful pregnancy shots.
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful work! they are all stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. All such gorgeous layouts! Love your colour combos & those beautiful pregnancy photos. Great tissue paper flower on the STG one & I love the big title. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh what gorgeous page Celeste!!!just love all the inspiration from them ...thanks for playing along at KIU

    ReplyDelete
  15. These pages are just beautiful, the colours are just stunning. I especially love the page for HOPE - thanks for playing along at Bird Is The Word :-) ... have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete