Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Black and white beauty..



Here is my attempt at some traditional black and white photography with Milla Moo...I had her laid out on some black fleecy material I have bought for other photoshoots..

I nuded her up - for authenticity of course (hehe) and she obliged by weeing all over the material in five minutes flat! But I did get these three lovely shots and a sweet one of her bottom (which I thought I had best not post!)

Check out the tiny little rolls developing - yay baby!

Having a busy school holidays so far - we have been out or had visitors every day this week. Still going out tomorrow and Friday.. But kinda need to as Rodda will be sleeping off his 2 night shifts - eek! On my own ALL night...

Wish me luck in getting three girls, one baby, two dogs, three cats and me fed and ready for dreamland!

Bye!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck. Love your black & white photos.
    Deanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful photos Celeste. I love the 4 for your frame as well.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new banner, Cecil, and love the shots of Milla. Fab perspective on the first one. She is just getting more gorgeous all the time! Wishing you a calm week and some good sleep! Kirst xxx

    ReplyDelete