Monday, September 17, 2007



Well it it Monday and that means a couple of things in my world:

* Little Scrapbook Shop Sept cyber crop is almost at a close! Check out my DT challenge LO, above. I really like the way it finished up. I wasn't sure how to scrap these photos initially... That's the best part about a challenge...It makes you step outside the box a little..

* We are a week away from our first family vacation since having children...Well first serious one. Qld here we come!!

* Hallie has gone back to school....I love my child, but geez sometimes she drives me batty!

That's about it from me...Thanks for to everyone who stops by...Will post photos of the Lovely Liston children very soon..

1 comment:

  1. Love the layout Celeste and what a wonderful thing to be looking forward to, a family holiday.
    I do hope you have a great time and come home with loads of photos to scrap!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete