Thursday, September 13, 2007

A quick share..



Here is the first layout for Paper Pesto... And a card with the same Scenic Route papers and cardstock stickers and aren't the buttons just luuurvely???

It is a really old photo of Jem from Summer. It kept popping up on my screensaver and for ages I couldn't locate it in any of my files...It was really irritating me, as I love this photos of her...Needless to say I burned off SOME (hehehehehe) of the images on my hard drive in a moment of whimsy the other day..and there it was...Right in the Jan 07 file as it rightly should have been????

I added the flowers in photoshop...Love the effect!! The card is one I made the day my pack arrived in the mail...Right in time for my dearest DH birthday!!

I have 2 more layouts for Paper Pesto, done today (yay me!) and will upload them tomorrow after I have taken shots of them.

Night!

1 comment:

  1. Fab, just fab. Love the card and the lo is fantastic. Great photo too by the way.

    It feels like I've had to wait forever for my turn (paper pesto) but I think it's October. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete