Today I am thankful..
- for 9 SOLID hours of sleep! Yay! It won't last I'm sure...But feeling good today..
- so I am thankful too to my darling boy for sleeping from 11pm - 8am
- maple syrup on my porridge
- my morning coffee
- that I can make her laugh and smile like this..on a daily basis:
- my very old cat who runs and greets me after my walk like he hasn't seen me in months
- helium balloons..they make my job easier, by making little girls smile and they make great photos too:
(Pippa...one of my fave little people to photograph)
- my husband who slots my return to exercise back into our 'free't ime each day like it never even disappeared..
- blue skies and a cool breeze..perfectly Autumn..
- milk that is delivered to my door in time for brekky..
- yummy gourmet sausages...it makes sausages, veges and mash a much nicer dinner than in my childhood!
- my drying cupboard..Aahh..
- vege eating children..
- the peace of five sleeping little ones..So that I can blog...