Friday, October 17, 2008




Here are the girls bday cards, I always make all my girls b'day cards and write a special note in each...I can still barely believe they are five..

It has taken a full week to get their presents housed..

For the layout.. I have used a tag from a piece of her baby clothing.. Mel's idea..She gave me the little suit..that the tag was from.. The phot is one of my most cherished from her birth...Her first feed..I was shaking so much from the anaesthetic, but like the little trooper she is she got and went gangbusters!

Speaking of being a trooper..My poor little angel had her first immunisations today, at 8 weeks old.. one in each of her precious little legs and she has been off colour ever since.. I gave her some panadol and that helped a bit. Real tears for the first time... So I have included one of my fave photos of her little footsies..Close to being her legs..and a better photo prop!

I have more layouts to share asap..Had a bit of a play with the new Sassafras ranges.. Yummy and so cute with all the brights and animals..
Will share once I get them off my camera..

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment