Friday, February 24, 2012

A wedding..in the back of beyond:























Yes...a long, long way from the city..But with good reason. Gum Gully Farm is a truly beautiful place for a wedding. And FULL of amazing places to take beautiful wedding photos. Ellen-MArie and Ben..Thanks so much for letting me photograph your special day. I enjoyed it all. Big thanks too goes to my pair of camera bag carriers! I always seemed to leave it everywhere! I learnt more about deer than I think I will ever again find useful..They look great in the photos though!

C xx

5 comments:

  1. Lovely photos - you've done a fantastic job here; bet they're thrilled with these:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh these are stunning, the happy couple will LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do love these so much and can't wait to see more! Thanks so much Celeste :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning photos! The couple are so sweet and the shots of these photos are perfect.

    Christina @ Mens Jeans

    ReplyDelete