Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Father and Son...

I just love the way they are studying one another...

aaahhhh...



Father and son..
A phrase, until this year, that I never thought would get put together in relation to Rod and one of his children. Almost brings a tear to my eye...Actually it does.. I get a special little shiver whenever Rod says 'son' too... That we even have hin is still sinking in really...
So anyways...I was at last able to tear Rodda away from his many and various household duties..Washing, folding, vaccuming cooking etc..to finally get these shots. I had been wanting to get them from the moment he was here.. I love them.. I love how big his hands are and how little Rylan looks even at one month old.. I took them in the bathroom one very SUNNY evening ( God bless daylight savings!) It got so HOT s quickly they were both sweating.. Mind you NOW it is barely ten degrees outside!

My DH goes back to work on Sat night now..He has two more days off so I can recover from a serioius bout of tonsillitis..Taking care of a three hourly feeding newborn whilst contending with fevers, chills and a freakin'sore throat ain't a whole hell of a lot of fun..

Did I say that I love my boys....LOTS  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. oh i pray you have a speedy recovery from the sore throat, it sounds nasty.. and yes i love the photos..so beautiful..all the best...

    ReplyDelete