Thursday, February 4, 2010

Naughty blogger is back..

New Year's Eve festivitiesHer first icy..The only plaything she had..Cheeky..


I'm back.. We have had a really wonderful Summer. Full of fun, sun, surprises, swimming, parties, sprinklers, tooth fairy visits.. We had the works and in saying such I have been totally absent from my blog and my emails..I won't apologise for that..But I will ask a favour..If you do like reading my blog..PLEASE leave me a comment..Just so I know it is worth my efforts..Otherwise..Well it might have to be dropped for 2010..

Also I am on a a major scrapping hiatus..There are many reasons for this..But the major reason is that my desk is messy and I can't be bothered cleaning it..

Kids are back at school and i am desperately trying to get myself back into the swing of things..I always HATE the Smmer holidays ending..

So these are the first of my Summer photos..I will post more over the next few days..As well as some sneaks of the couple of shoots I have been doing over the last few weeks..

17 comments:

  1. Hi Celeste, I have really missed your blog and am really glad to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI...

    I like reading your blog and am glad to see you're back!! Love looking at your pics, glad you all had a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee Hee... You know I read this thing :)

    Let's see if I can get you out of the scrapping hiatus tomorrow night...

    Mel xxx

    P.S. I missed you over summer :( glad you had a good one though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to see some new photos...missed you guys. Look at that beautiful green grass...good times.

    Keep on blogging...please :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beatiful photos Celeste.Looks like you had a fantastic summer! I love reading your blog...glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm another reader (and another Tara)! Don't go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Celeste, I LOVE reading your blog. Your photography and scrapping are inspirational. PLEASE don't drop it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Celeste, I love reading your blog, glad your back,as I love looking at your scrapping and pics...you are very talanted! Wish I lived in Melbourne so I could get some done!! Glad you had a nice summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey celeste, dont you dare drop your Blog i LOVE LOVE LOVE checking out your photos and scrapping.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi there, i lovee your work! i always hanker to see if you have any published pieces in the magazine every month and i have never seen a layout by you that i i have not liked. please keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please don't give up blogging. I've missed reading about you all. I love watching your gorgeous girls growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm reading along Celeste. Its great to see the kids growing...particularly the bubby!

    Sam (Paperdoll)

    ReplyDelete
  13. iwth hordes culinary influences pulse conduits achievements rennie steers interchange parabolic
    lolikneri havaqatsu

    ReplyDelete
  14. Keep blogging you!
    *fiona*

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi celeste! gorgeous photos - reading your blog is so inspiring - would be disappointed if you didnt do it anymore

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Cecil, Hopefully it will work this time. Just wanted to let you know that I always get on to see you and your lovely girls (and of course occasionly your husband and puppies, but they don't get as much air time as the girls). So Hi, and as always they're beautiful pics! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello! I'm here too. Just a bit late. I'm glad that you had a great summer. It looks like it, from the photos!

    ReplyDelete