Wednesday, August 13, 2008

go..

and check out Kirst's blog for EVEN MORE photos of me, the twins and my beautiful friends..Nik who is preggers to and Lisa..Who was the smarty pants and had Sarah early...Beautiful little cherub that she is..Sarah I mean..Lisa isn't half bad either! All these shots were taken with 7 children under the age of 5 streaming around us..To think we will add two more to the bunch soon and the two eldest were at school and not even counted..

Some quick sums..If all four of us catch up with all of children..including those waiting to be born we would be surrounded by 12 kids....whoa...

So...no babe yet and not looking to be in all that big a hurry either.The midwife said if she were a betting woman she would take the bet that she would be seeing me next week...

I'm not gonna bet with her...

I'll leave you with a photo of Hallie.. All these shots of my bump..Then I snap one of her and realise how grown up she is becoming..Truly a BIG sister..

Love you baby girl..



C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment