Thursday, August 1, 2013

Studio Calico Marks and Co:

I must say my month of July was busy! I only received the main kit and the Bronte add-on as I was so busy I forgot to place an order! But thankfully - there were so many cool digital elements this month I was able to get my layouts pumped out fast by creating hybrids. I know wierd right? I am so NOT a digi scrapper. But I spent an hour or so on the computer creating a few large A4 printable backgrounds that I was then able to plan my layouts around. It really worked and saved me heaps of time.
I hope you enjoy looking at my first real foray into the hybrid world:










2 comments:

  1. all the writing on your blog is to tiny I can't read it, I had to zoom in a million times just to find a place to comment, the words on my blog shrunk also! gremlens in the system I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a well-written post.It,s extremely good and very helpful for me.

    ReplyDelete