Thursday, January 3, 2013

Summer lovin'

Well we are away on vacation! Yay! Now normally I don't blog.

I take January as a technological hiatus - well lucky you - here I am!

I have been instagramming like a mad thing.. It's a very obsessive 'mini photography' hobby for me. I like the fact that I can edit, filter and post on the go. So the big camera hasn't come out that much as yet. But I did take a few snaps the other evening - so I though I would share:










Yes - Miss M is a cheeky little thing totally digging being away..
Yes - he has the biggest blue eyes EVER.. I think they are bluer because his hair is blonder?

Happy New Year Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like they're having a great time & I hope the rest of the tribe is too:):):) enjoy the nice warm weather (understatement ) you're having atm:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really this time we can,t forget,she is very happy and looking so cute... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wawww,Great blog,you shared very nice pics..

    ReplyDelete