In your sixth month you:
- ate a wide selection of foods including, veges, baked beans, banana bread (little bits!), yoghurt (just a taste) , cheese, toast crusts..
- sit up without support
- are sleeping through
- still enjoy your late night rollover feed
- sit in you bath seat in the bath
- got a nasty ear infection
- got your first SERIOUS cold
- took your first ride in a trolley seat
- can say mum mum, bub bub,
- cut her two bottom teeth
- crawled (sigh..)
- uses the big high chair
- generally have 2 big sleeps a day
- attempts to pull up on furniture (what's that about?? slow down girl!)
- points with index finger
- pincer grasps with same finger and thumb
- blowing magnificent, slobbery raspberries
- starting to wave
Oh my...I was supposed to be savouring this one.. Living in every moment. Where have all those moments gone..
Love you Milla Moo..